Actually, I would rephrase these:
1. If you use (powdered) chalk, clean up after yourself. Nobody wants to bathe in your dust. If you can’t do that, use straps.
2. Work hard or get out! You’re here to train not to socialise. Concentrate!
3. Be controlled. Sometimes things crash. Crash in a controlled way.
4. No music. You’re here to train not go clubbing. Concentrate!
5. Grunting is ok. Grunt in a dignified way. You’re doing a sport not starring in the gorilla exhibit.
6. Put your stuff away when you’re done. If you can’t manage that, you’re too young to be here.
7. Challenge yourself every day.
8. Train. Hard. And then get out!
9. Respect the equipment. (see number 6)
10. Phones only in use for tracking your lifts. No filming, taking pictures, texting or talking.
11. You’re here to lift. Use correct form.